Universele hoogwaardige emulsie met excellente resistentie-eigenschappen!
• Twee-componenten Dual Cure/Diazo Photopolymer Foto Emulsie;
• Geschikt voor:
- Inkten op waterbasis;
- UV inkten;
• Zeer hoge oplage bestendigheid;
• Hitte- en vochtbestendig;
• Uitstekende beeldkwaliteit en randscherpte;
• Uitwasbaar met stripper en onder hoge druk;
• Blauw van kleur;
• Snelle belichtingstijd.
Uitermate oplosmiddel- en waterbestendig!
Emulsion manufacturers have attempted to create the best of all possible worlds for screenprinters by combining the best qualities of diazo and photopolymer emulsions in a third class of emulsions known as dual-cures.
With improved water resistance and exposure times that fall somewhere between the lengthy burns of the diazo group and the lightning fast ones of the photopolymers, dual-cures have become an instant hit. Far from finicky about exposure, dual-cure emulsions reproduce detail better than diazos, sport a lower price tag than the pure photopolymers, and are unfazed by humid working environments. If they have a weakness, it is that they are not nearly as long-lived as the pure photopolymers.
Within the dual-cure family you can find many water-resistant varieties that make dual-cures the emulsion of choice for printers using water-based inks. Like their diazo parent, dual-cure emulsions come in two parts. You have to mix them just like the diazos - in fact, it's the diazo part that you add to the photopolymer base.
• Emulsions may be stored in a refrigerator to prolong shelf life. Do not let the emulsion freeze;
• Do not expose your emulsion to excessive heat;
• Always work in darkroom conditions with your emulsion to avoid problems;
• Mix your emulsions well before each use;
• Make sure the emulsion container lid is secure and tight during storage.
© 2022 www.zeefdruksupply.nl